Anyone interested in starting their badminton coaching qualifications have a couple of nearby opportunities to undertake their Level 1 coaching badge at the start of this upcoming season.
There are two courses, one in Bury St Edmunds, and one in Peterborough:
Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre, Beetons Way, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3TT:
Thomas Deacon Academy, Queen's Gardens, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 2UW
After completion of this course you may be entitled to a FREE membership to the Badminton England Coaching Register.
As a member of the BADMINTON England Coaching Register you will enjoy all of the benefits listed below:
- Civil Liability Insurance inc Employers’ Liability
- Affiliation to BADMINTON England inc use of “Badminton England Registered Coach” Logo
- Registered to Coach’ card
- Access to coach education events
- Access to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The course will cost £215 for BE members and £225 for non members
Click Here to book onto the courses or for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget, the County will provide a bursary of 25% for Level 1 coaches who can demonstration they will be delivering coaching within the County.